The Organizers invite education professionals, academics, and researchers from all fields of applications and backgrounds to submit papers to the International Conference on Technologies in STEM (ICTSTEM 2022). There will be two streams, Practitioner and Researcher, with suggested but not exhaustive topics below.
|Interdisciplinary Education||Cross Cultural Aspects of Stem Education|
|Authentic learning||Cross-disciplinary Education|
|MakerSpace||Developing, Integrating, and Delivering Technology Solutions|
|Evaluation/Performance Measurement and Assessment||Policy Issues|
|Gender in STEM||Distance learning of Technologies Education|
|Teacher Education||Early Childhood Technologies Education|
|Building E-Learning Architectures||Technologies Education Research|
|Technologies in Mathematics Education||Technologies Classroom practice|
|Technologies in Science Education||Integrated STEM Classroom Practice|
|Technologies in Engineering Education||Social Education|
|Curriculum, Research and Development||Special Education and Technologies|
|Collaborative Learning||Educational Technology|
|Developing Pedagogical and Issues||Virtual Universities, Classrooms, and Laboratories|
|Courseware Development for Stem||Equal Access to Education|
|International Developments in STEM education||Engaging Students with the World Digital|
Authors will be notified of the selection results by email and will receive all technical information and presentation instructions prior to the Conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 14th July 2022
Submit your abstract for ICTSTEM before the submission deadline. Please submit using the ‘Submit Abstract’ button below. You will be asked to create your own personal account before you are able to upload your abstract. You can return to the system at any time using your user name and password to edit your information and submission.
Author Notification Date: 28th July 2022
Acceptance of abstract for presentation will be announced by the author notification date. The presentation instructions and acceptance letter will be emailed to all authors by this date. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. Upon payment of the registration fee, your research will be scheduled for presentation at the conference.
Final Paper Deadline: 6th October 2022
If you wish to publish in our book, please send a Microsoft Word version of the full paper and ‘permission to publish form’ to email@example.com by the Final Paper Deadline. Use the Springer formatting for your final paper submitted to us. Ensure that your paper is ready to go to press by having thoroughly read the paper for errors.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 13th October 2022
The registration fee for the conference is lower if you pay before the early bird registration deadline.
Final Registration Deadline: 10th November 2022
This is the final registration date for the conference.
Conference Date: 13-14th December 2022
ICTSTEM 2022 conference
|Abstract Submission Deadline||14th July 2022|
|Author Notification Date||28th July 2022|
|Final Paper Deadline||6th October 2022|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||13th October 2022|
|Final Registration Deadline||10th November 2022|
|Conference Date||13-14th December 2022|
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Notification of acceptance for abstract will be sent to each author by ‘Author Notification Date’. All accepted abstracts will be published in ‘International Conference on Technologies in STEM 2022 Programme & Abstract Book’.
- Title: 15 words or fewer
- The abstract should be less than 400 words
- Authors: Include the first name and last name of each author who has contributed to the research. Institutions/Academic affiliations: Institution(s) or all author(s) should be included.
- Background: Primary objective of the study.
- Methods: Quantitative studies should include design, participants , measures and analysis. Qualitative studies should include design, participants, methods of data collection and analysis. All abstracts of experimental, observational, reviews or other methodologies must include results to substantiate the conclusion(s) of the study.
- Findings: Include a summary of the results and/or a description of the main findings.
- Discussion: A conclusion for the research
- The Conference Committee will review all abstracts and assist all researchers by providing edits and recommendations to their submitted abstract(s). This is to help ensure all published abstracts are of the highest quality.
- Do not include references at the end of your abstract.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines (optional):
If you are interested to submit your full paper for inclusion in the conference book, you will need to follow the guidelines stated below:
- Use Springer Basic Style for References
- Each article must consist of the following: Author Name, Affiliation and Email address, Chapter Abstracts and Keywords
- All tables, figures, pictures should be accompanied with captions and numbers
- References should be placed at the end of individual chapters
- Page limit is 25 pages
Template for Full Paper: Full paper Template